Friday, March 4, 2011

It takes two to make a thing go right. It takes two to make it outta sight.

As a follow up to my "Dream Duets" post the other day, here some of favorite video duets.  What's yours?

Phil Collins and Philip Bailey, "Easy Lover" - I love the '80s with the fire of a thousands suns...especially the music.  




Delta Goodrem and Brian McFadden - She's blond. He's sorta blond. Together they're golden.




Colbie Calliat and Jason Mraz, "Lucky" - Breezy and beautiful.  This song expresses how we all want our boyfriend to feel about us.

JC Chasez and Tony Lucca, "Now and Forever" - I swoon.  Then...and now.  *sigh*



Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson - I will listen to anything that Kelly sings. AN-Y-THING.  The phonebook.  The chinese food menu.  My grocery receipt.  And Jason is a pretty good singer too, I guess.




Katharine McPhee and Zachary Levi - he acts!  he sings!  he's smokin' hot!



Dewey Cox and Darlene Madison from "Walk Hard" Warning - NSFW




Method Man and Mary J. Blige, "I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need to Get By" - all you need to know about this song is that it is tioght.  Tioght like a tiger.




Kenny Rodgers and Dolly Parton, "Islands in the Stream" - how can you not love Ms. Dolly and the Gambler?  Classic country.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clearly the best...You Can Call Me Al